Sunday, March 28, 2010

Introduction

Hi All,

So this is my first post for this blog, so I thought I should explain a little about why i decided to write it. Throughout my life I have always had a need for role models. Someone I wanted to aspire to to make my dreams feel achievable. It changes all the time, for many different reasons, and I'm very sure that I'm not the only one. So I wanted to write this for other girls who might feel lost sometimes too and want to see some real people (in my opinion) that are still accessible through media channels. This blog will contain some thoughts on women who have inspired and currently inspire me on a daily or even remote basis and why.

So I hope you enjoy it and maybe it will inspire you a little too.


Best Wishes,

Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment